Friday, March 4, 2016

This is My Story - An Introduction !!

Namaskaara, Namaste, Hello, Hola!!!!!

Guys, Welcome to my world. Today I have become so famous, popular and accessible to so many of you which is unimaginable. I never thought I would become so prominent as much as I am now. In the current world, I can see that I have become a critical part of so many individual's lives. The magnitude of my reach is beyond boundaries.

Earlier I had a very limited and specific usage and I was like in a state of oblivion. But with the change in time and technology things changed and today I am used all over the world. To access me earlier, a large set of cable and infrastructure was required but today I can even be accessed from a tiny device. When I was born I was only used for a set of specific applications but today I am used for broadcasting live telecasts of sports to ordering grocery and vegetables.

I believe you people might have already guessed WHO AM I? Yes, I am the INTERNET speaking and this is my story.
Folks, this is just an introduction. In the coming future I would open up and you would know me better.  Stay logged in!!!

Trivia - Don't spend too much of time with me during the night. There are high chances of you getting sleeplessness!!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment